Social Security Disability & SSI Appeals in Michigan (ALJ Hearings)
The Law Offices of Jonathan S. Mallin represent clients who are filing initial disability applications or who are appealing denials of Social Security disability benefits (SSDI and SSI Disability) at hearings in Michigan’s Social Security Disability Courts. Many of our clients are those who filed on their own and were denied disability benefits. We argue cases before Administrative Law Judges (ALJs) at Hearing Offices throughout Michigan. If you were denied benefits that you deserve, you should call us for a FREE attorney consultation about filing your appeal and having your case heard in Social Security Disability Court — (248)560-7250.
Don’t give up! Claimants usually have a higher likelihood of succeeding on appeal than they do of being approved initially by Disability Determination Services (DDS). Nearly 65% of claimants are turned down and most make the mistake of giving up.
Statistics show that a claimant’s chance of succeeding in Social Security Courts is significantly improved when represented by an attorney. Last year, only one third of unrepresented disability claims were approved. When an attorney was working on the case, two thirds of disability claims were approved. Your chance of succeeding on appeal are much better when represented by an experienced attorney.
- Filing for Disability
- Appellate Levels
- Timing of an Appeal
- Tips for Winning Your Appeal
Why You Should Trust Us with Your Disability Case
- You assume no risk. If you are not approved for Social Security Disability or SSI benefits, you will not pay anything ever. There are no exceptions to this policy. We guarantee it in writing with every client.
- We have a proven track record. We use our skills and experience to maximize your likelihood of receiving Social Security disability benefits.
- We work hard to resolve your disability case as promptly as possible. We attempt to get you approved at the earliest possible date.
- We genuinely care what happens to our clients. We personally handle your case and we are attentive to your needs. We are not a large national disability mill than focuses on taking as many cases as possible and referring the cases to other firms or delegating primarily to non-attorneys. We are Michigan attorneys and we treat your case with the respect that it deserves to improve your chances of receiving benefits.
Call (248)560-7250 or email the Law Offices of Jonathan S. Mallin for a FREE attorney consultation about your appeal or upcoming ALJ hearing.